If something isn’t working the way you expect it to, or your computer is locking up – Let us know.
Our Remote Engineering Team is here to help. Stuck in Microsoft Office, Word, or Outlook? We use these tools every day – feel free to give us a call.
Some examples where NetGain can help:
- Your laptop
- Login problems
- Word layouts
- Excel formulas
- Printing and PCounter
There are two ways to get support from the NetGain team of experienced IT professionals:
Call Us Directly: 1 (866) 375-5422 (PIN 2011)
- Calling our Help Desk is the fastest and most efficient way you can get your service issue resolved.
- If you get voicemail during the support hours designated in your terms of service – please leave a message with your name, phone number, and a detailed description of the issue you are having. A NetGain Remote Systems Engineer [RSE] will contact you shortly and help resolve the issue, or provide a time estimate of when they will be able to support your concern.
- After hours service calls, or service requests that fall out of your terms of service are dispatched on a next business day.
Email – Helpdesk@NetGainIT.com
- This email address is also a convenient way to access our Help Desk, especially if the services you require are not urgent in nature and do not need to be fixed immediately.
- Sometimes forwarding an email (with a screenshot or without) is a more convenient and detailed way for you to let us know you have a problem. Although this may seem like a quicker way to reach us other than picking up the phone – it can lead to a slower response time in some cases. All our client emails are loaded as a Service Request into our Service Portal, the work is scheduled, and a technician assigned.